Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life...

I am going to try and post before and after pics soon too. I am still learning all this blogging stuff.
Also, I am taking part of a 3 week challenge with some girlfriends of mine. The goal is to lose 10 lbs. in the 3 week period. We are already done with week one and I’m down 3 lbs. Woot, Woot!! I will update often with my stats. In addition, one of the girlfriends has an awesome blog she does with 3 other women about defrumping yourself called Defrump Me. It has recipes, fun things, etc.
As to my working out lately well……I haven’t in  4 or so days. :( I know thats horrible, especially for me. I do LOVE to workout!! I have just been so busy with school, and the kids that I haven’t had a chance to get in a good workout. That is all about to change because I am going to go do a mile after I get done typing this and I’m going to do The Shred tonight! Well gotta go do my mile…

No comments:

Post a Comment