Friday, March 2, 2012

1 Chronicles 16:11

KJV-1 Chronicles 16:11 "Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually."


So, last night we went to the Bowling Alley for Aubrey's school. They are raising money to do improvements to the school. It was so much fun!! Collin got a strike and Aubrey got a spare. I'm not sure of the total they raised, but once I find out I will post it.


Yesterday I worked out in the morning and today I did also. I didn't think I would like working out in the mornings, because I really LOVE sleeping. But, I have found that it really makes me feel better about myself, like I've accomplished something before the day even begins.

I was feeling so motivated from the workout that I decided that Aubrey and I would walk to Wal-Mart right down the road from our house, probably a mile, maybe less.  We got a movie from Redbox, Hugo, for tonight. (Friday's at our house are Pizza and moive night. Instead of sitting at the table like we do everyday, the kids lay out a towel and get to eat in the living room and watch their movie. They really enjoy being able to eat in the living room!) We also bought some groceries and then headed back to the house. Aubrey said she really enjoyed doing it and wants to do it again. I can't even describe how amazing and what an accomplishment it felt to walk there and back.


That's all so far. I have a lot of homework I am going to get started on. I will also try to get my about me section up and weight loss stuff also.


Please let me know what you think of the blog so far. Also, I'm on Facebook, I don't know how to make it where you can like it from here, if you know PLEASE help me. The Facebook page is Working on the Temple, go like it if you like what you are reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment