Monday, March 5, 2012

Sick contd...

I thought of this verse today as I was walking to class with my sore throat and fever. KJV Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." I told myself this, because its only a cold I have. Thier are people on their death beds right now and I'm complaining of a sore throat, how shallow of me! Plus, it was a GORGEOUS day, I believe the temperture got up to 65 and sunny!!

I think I may have streep, but as of right now I'm feeling ok. I did go to school even though all I wanted to do was sleep all day. Today was Music, I did my mid-term performance and Aced it!! So glad its over with. I love playing the piano, but I'm horrible with tempo and such. He said I did excellent though, so YAY!!

Tomorrow I have my last day of my Orientation and Final, which I might add is COMPREHENSIVE!!! I think I'm going to do ok. I have studied like crazy. I even made Ryan, my husband, who I NEVER ask to help me with studying, because he doesn't like to, help me. He was a good sport and helped me though because it is so much information. Sidenote- I can't even remember the last time I had a comprehensive test, its been that long, and I've been in school for a LONG time.

In other news, my the wonderful house work I did last week is slowly falling in around me because I wasn't home yesterday and today after I came home from class I sleep....so much for being a Proverbs 31 woman. I'm hoping tomorrow I will feel like I do now and I'll be able to get caught back up....well see. I will say Ryan has been helping at least keep things a little picked up and even started the dishwasher for me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment