Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It defenitly felt like a Monday, well it still does...

Yesterday is a blur. Had my piano class and I have caught up to everyone, from being sick. Collin is in boy scouts and I had to get him a shirt, because he had an event to attend. When Aubrey and I got home I proceeded to hand sew the patches on, yes I know how to sew, well sort of. In the middle of sewing about 3:35pm one on I get a phone call from his teacher letting me know that he is at the school with her, because he had a Parent Teacher conference at 3:15pm!!! I felt horrible!!! I have NEVER missed an appointment!! So, needless to say I grabbed Aubrey and we left immediately to go to the school. He is doing AMAZING. In reading alone he is at a level 23. Starting out in 2nd grade is a level 16, so he is doing very well. His math is a 98% and everything else is E's, which means Excellent. Which makes me one HAPPY momma!! We went to the event, baseball game,he had to attend and had a blast. Aubrey alone ate 2 hot dogs and 2 airheads, Colin had 2 hot dogs, nachos, and an airhead.

Today was how should I put it....interesting. Aubrey and I got to her school and she didn't even have any shoes on! So, I had to call me aunt who thankfully had a pair of shoes for her. I then went to my jogging class. We jogged I can't remember if it was 1/4 or 3/4 a mile but I did it in 6 mins. Afterwards I went and jogged on the treadmill and did another 4 miles in an hour, but my miles were in 15 mins instead of 14 mins. I'm still excited I did 4 miles!! I went to my other class later in the day and then went and picked Aubrey up. We came home and I was able to pick up the house. For dinner we went and had BBQ it was amazing and so nice not to have to clean up after dinner. Collin had another boy scout event to go to had he had a lot of fun. So, it has been a crazy two days and I'm hoping tomorrow is better. I'm going to bed early so hopefully that will help.

KJV Psalm 51:12~ Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment