Thursday, March 1, 2012

Update and today

Update for the 28th:  I said I was going to workout. Well, confession time, I did not go do my mile. :( I do have a good reason! The bus stopped and let the kids off, Colin rides the bus, but Collin didn't come straight to the house. So 5 mins later I go outside to make sure he's not talking to the neighbor girls, but there were no kids outside. Then I see the bus round the corner, Collin had fallen asleep. This is the second time this happend. Talk about give mommy a scare!! So I talked with him and got some chores done and started making dinner. And that is why I didn't do my mile, but I did do Jillian so that at least counts for something, right?


On to today's things, I have been really stressed lately with school, the kids, etc. But for some reason this week is showing me that everything is going to be ok. (I would like to say that I did pray that He would give me strength to get through this semester. And I firmly believe that is why I have been doing so much better in everything!)
Also, I was listening to KLRC ,a Christian radio station here , and Phillps, Craig and Dean's song "Top of my Lungs" came on. As I was singing it LOUDLY, with the windows down and sunroof open, I realized that this is really what it is about not being ashamed of the LORD and pouring your whole soul into showing it,even if you look "silly." Why today? Why that song? I really don't know. It just spoke to me today in ways I had never heard it before. A great verse is KJV Psalm 31:1 "In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness."


I will be posting my story of weight loss along with pics soon! If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! Also, let me know if there is anything I could change, add, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment