Tuesday, March 27, 2012

C25k....I'll give it a try

Update on last night, I did my Jillian workout, which I was very excited I did, and looked up refrences for the paper I'm writting.

Today I had jmy jogging class which was quite intresting considering I haven't jogged in over a week! So, I felt VERY out of shape! I did 2 miles during class and then went on the treadmill and did 2.25 miles. While I was on the treadmill I tested to see where I would be on the C25k plan and I was at week 4 day 3! I thought that was pretty awesome!! I did the C25k and another 30 mins of brisk/fast walking, so I got an awesome workout in!  I think everytime I get on the treadmill from now on I am going to do the C25k program, so maybe I can do a 5k soon!?!?

After my second class I went and picked Aubs up. We went to Lowe's and bought some flowers. I LOVE having flowers outside, but I am no green thumb so we will see how they do. (I will post pictures tomorrow of them.) The weather has been in the 80's and so nice out.

So I am going to read over the articles and try to start on my paper. I didn't even put a verse on yesterday's, but here is today's....

KJV Psalm 135:5~ For I know that the Lord is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment