Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sick.....

I have had a busy weekend. I babysit on the side and this weekend I babysat Saturday night till midnight, and didn't get to bed till 130 AM. Then I got up this morning at 645 AM and went and babysat from 8 AM- 6PM. I'm usually fine, but I am feeling horrible! Throat hurts, head's congested and my back hurts. Sorry for the woe is me, I really will be fine.

This week is going to be crazy. I have to do my piano mid-term, tomorrow, I have a Final for an eight week class that ends Tuesday, and Thursday start my Jogging class, yes jogging, another reason why I wanted to lose weight. The jogging class was actually my motivation for working out so I wasn't the one that couldn't keep up.

Well I'm going to go to relax and go to bed.

KJV James 5:15 "And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him."

2 comments:

  1. I love you, girl. I will be lifting you up this week in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cecillia! Love you too!! :)

    ReplyDelete