Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fun.....NOT!


                                                                     
So yesterday was just crazy! I woke up with my throat hurting worse than it did Sunday night when I started grtting sick. So I suffered till about 9am and finally called and made a doctor appointment. And of course it was Strep, textbook has he said. I haven't had strep in years, but I'm just glad its not the Flu. So he gave me amoxicillin and some lidocaine stuff to numb my throat. I might add it is the grossest stuff, but it does help.
Today was the first day of my jogging class. Which I did not attend because I am still sick. At least tomorrow I can stay home and get caught up on the housework again. I have kept up with the dishes at least. So, tomorrow will give me a chance to get the rest of the housework done, because tonight I am focusing on the homework due for my online classes. I'm going to go ahead and do the rest of the months homework so I can relax during Spring Break. In addition, I was laying around this morning on Pintrest and such and found a great picture for the blog, its the picture at the top, what do you think!?!?

 Also, today Redbox is giving away rentals the code is THANKS2U, it can only be used today so go get a movie tonight and relax!! :)

Tonight, well every Thursday, I have a Woman's Bible Study group meeting and tonight we are having a speaker and I can't go, because I'm sick. I am feeling a little better, but I don't want to get any one else sick. Then Saturday, because I'm hoping I'm going to feel better I am taking the kids to see The Lorax. They are super excited!! Then during Spring Break my Church, Mission Boulevard Baptist Church, is having a Discipleship Conference. We do they every year during Spring Break and they are so much fun, plus you learn a lot!! I'm helping in the kitchen and it is so FUN!! Plus, the kids get to do something fun EVERYDAY of the conference and they are excited to go. Well this month is going to be a lot of fun, I'm so excited!!
KJV Habakkuk 3:18~ "Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation."

No comments:

Post a Comment