Monday, March 26, 2012

Way overdue, so here it is...

Well last week was way busier than I thought I was going to be. Tuesday through Thursday was the Discipleship Conference and it was A.MAZE.ING!! I helped in the pre-school Wednesday morning and it was fun. I did the lesson on David and Goliath and they made shields which they loved. Other than my teaching I did not get to go to any classes, because I was helping in the kitchen. I helped with dinner and the reception afterwards every night! On Wednesday night alone we feed 200 people! So, I was exhausted by the time I got home every night. So when Friday morning rolled around and I had NOTHING done for the garage sale, I decided I would just do it another day.

Friday was fun Collin had a friend stay the night and they stayed up late and had a blast. Also on Friday I went with some girlfriends to see The Hunger Games. They did a good job going from book to movie!

Saturday I went to David's Bridal to find a bridesmaid dress for a wedding I'm going to be in July 4. We did find the dress, but below is a picture of one of the dresses I tried on, not the dress we decided on. By the way I would like to add that it is a sz 8!!! I couldn't believe it zipped up and looked good!! We then went to out Bridesmaid Luncheon at Noodles it was so good. I forgot to mention the fact that all last week, I have been WAY off my diet, but I have been maintaining so that's good at least. I then came home and Collin went with his friend on a hiking trip and Ryan and I left to get in line for The Hunger Games, double date with some of our friends. I was glad we got in line we we did because it was crazy. (Below is a picture of us in line) After the movie we went to Chili's and ate, like I said I haven't followed my diet at all, but it was so good!! We then went and picked up Collin from his friends house and his friend ended up coming and staying with us.

Sunday, Aubrey was running a fever and not feeling good so she and I stayed home, while Ryan took the boys to church. Which helped a lot because I was able t get the rest of the months homework done. Now on to April's. Also, I did workout twice last week, but did not do any walk/jogging.

As for today, I took Aubs to my aunts and went to my piano class. I love going to piano it is so much fun!! Then I came home and have cleaned. Finally my house is a little back to normal and clean! Now I am going to either go jogging or do Jillian, then I have to work on a 7 pg paper that is due next Monday, I know I'm a procrastinator.

                                     One of the dresses I tried on...Sz 8!!!!





Waiting in line to see The Hunger Games


No comments:

Post a Comment