Monday, March 12, 2012

Wonderfulness

This weekend has been wonderful!!!

Friday night we went and babysat which was fun because we took her to a birthday party at a karate place. Collin and Aubrey both didn't want to do it, which really surprised me. Yet, when the children were done they had a chance to break a piece of wood and of course Collin wanted to go in then, but because he had already chosen not to go I wouldn't let him. He was very understanding about the situation, but really wants to take karate now!

Saturday we went to ballet. Afterwards, we went and bought the tickets for The Lorax and also went and bought the kids candy and drinks for the movie. I do this so I don't have to spend an arm and a leg on candy at the theater. We then went thrift store shopping, didn't find a lot but the kids had fun. We then went and ate at McD's, I know horrible, but I had a salad and it was really good. We then went and saw The Lorax, the kids loved it. It really is a cute movie with a lot of humor. After the movie I dropped the kids of at my in laws, so they could stay the night. I came home and got dressed so Ryan and I could go out to eat. We went and ate at Carraba's, it was good as always. We came home afterwards and watched InTime, it was a really good movie! All in all, it was an awesome Saturday!!

Today we went to Church and every Sunday we eat with my in-laws. So we went to their house and ate. I decided I would go workout so I did. I am so glad I did to because I did 4 miles!!! 4 miles in an hour!! I couldn't believe it! Here is a picture of what I did....



After my workout, I came back changed and we went to Church. I'm really excited about workout more now. Well, not considering that I have jogging Tuesday. This Tuesday we have to see how fast we can do a mile. Tonight the fastest I did a mile was 15, but it says my pace was 14:43. So I'm not sure which it is, but that's still really fast for me. And the treadmill was awesome, it was a touch screen, had an ipod setting, fan and a TV built into thee screen. Needless to say I'm excited about working out now!

Also, I forgot to write it in Friday blog about the Discipleship Conference, but you can go online to the MBBC website and watch it live from your house! You can also watch Services there also and look up old services and listen to them.

KJV Isaiah 41:10~ Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment