Friday, March 9, 2012

Feeling Better



                            **One of my friends had this on her FB and I LOVE it, so true**

                Today has been amazing so far. Even though I went to bed at 3am and woke up 7am, I don't even feel tired! I got all the laundry caught up expect for folding it, dishes are all done, but I make sure to always have them done, and I swept and vaccumed. Bonus, both kids' rooms are clean!!

I was up so late last night because I was working on homework for my online classes. I got all of it done, but one project. The project isn't due till the end of the month so I'll just keep working on it. I will say it feels REALLY good to have most of my homework caught up with and the house work also! Next week will be a different story I'm sure....

The agenda for tonight is that the kids and I are going to babysit. The kids have so much fun, and they ask to go there even when we aren't babysitting. And today I picked Collin up from school early just for fun....don't tell Ryan ;) Then tomorrow is Ballet for Aubrey and The Lorax, the kids are super excited. Then I think Ryan and I are going out to dinner. In addition, one of my good friends and I are going to see Hunger Games the Friday, 3/23, it comes out, she got the tickets today!!! Then that Saturday, with the same friend and her husband, we are going on a double date to see it!!! So excited....I'm just wondering how they are going to make it as good as the book, guess I'll just have to see. We'll thats all for today. Have an AMAZING weekend and I will probably post late tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment