Thursday, March 15, 2012

4.43 miles....woot, woot!!!!

I didn't do Jillian this morning, but I did go to my jogging class!
Today in jogging class we jogged on a trail, well its really just a sidewalk. I did around 2.5 miles in 30 mins! I was super proud of myself!! After class I went and worked out on the treadmill and did another 1.93 miles in 30 mins. I went slow because I really don't want an injury, plus I havebad knees. So total for today is 4.43 miles!! Thats pretty awesome. I'm getting there, plus when I did it on the treadmill I was going really slow, well for me. After the treadmill I did a little strength. I also braided me hair today and I would just like to say it looks AWESOME!! I think I might have seen it on Pintrest or something, but I'm not sure. I do love it though. It has kept all day and is great for keeping my hair out of my way. In addition, I have lost 1 lb. in the last 3 days. I contribute it all to the fact that I am working out more! It also has to do with the fact that I'm understanding when I'm feel and when I need to eat. That sounds crazy, but when you have eaten as I have, its hard to think oh I'm full and stop. So, its great that I'm finally there.

KJV Hebrews 4:12~ For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts  and intents of the heart.

Below are pictures of my hair and walk on the treadmill today.....let me know what you think!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment