Saturday, March 3, 2012

After these messages, we'll be right back

When I was little Saturdays were the days I woke up early to be able to watch cartoons and color. The post title refers to Saturday morning cartoons on ABC in the 90's. They had these claymation figures and before a commerical break they would say, "After these messages, we'll be right back." That was when cartoons were descent and not the trash they are today. Anyways, I found it fitting because it is Saturday.

Last night I finished working on most of my homework.  Well at least for the assingments that are do this week.

Aubrey has ballet on Saturdays so this morning, because I was up so late, I decided to workout later. We went to ballet, then came home and I made sure the kids were situated, Aubrey painting and Collin playing games, and worked out- Jillian style. Man it always feel so good to workout! I'm going to work out again here in an hour or so.

I will work on getting my bio up, but until then I will go ahead and post my before and after pics.  Let me know what you think!?!?

I also have not given credit to another blogger who jump started my weight loss and healthy eating. Her name is Taralynn McNitt click on her name to go to her blog. She has recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, snacks, just about everything! She was an inspiration for me and she may be one for you too!!

My favorite verse: KJV Matthew 7:7-8 "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh reveiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."

No comments:

Post a Comment