Monday, March 19, 2012

What a weekend!

Friday, Aubrey didn't have school, so she and I ran some errands. By the time we came home, it was time for Collin to get off the bus. I gathered up things for Aubrey and I, because I had a babysitting job to go to. We went to my babysitting job and had a good time and left later in the night.

Saturday, because we got in so late, we missed ballet. Once we got around we went and picked up the kids friends so they could have a sleepover. So all the rest of the day Saturday was breaking up arguments, making food, cleaning up food, etc. I did get about a 2 mile jog/walk in which was nice. Also, the kids didn't go to bed till 12:30 am!

Sunday, we got up around 8am and I started making breakfast. After breakfast I dressed everybody for Church and of course we were late. After Church we went to my In-laws for lunch and the kids parents came and picked them up. We then ate lunch and Collin and I went on a 2 mile walk. We came back and got ready for night Church. At Church I helped prepare the tables and kitchen for the Discipleship Confrence. I was there till 10:30 pm, but it was so much fun!! Plus, this week I'm helping with dinner everynight and then Wednesday morning I'm teaching preschool and I'm very excited!!

As for today, I am getting ready for a garage sale I'm having Friday. So, I have been cleaning like crazy. I have Aubrey's room done, Collin's sort of started and still have do my room. Not considering the fact that I have homework to do and desserts to make for the Discipleship Conference. By the way, I will try not to miss so many days in a row again. I was just so busy and tired. Also, don't forget if you can not make it to the Discipleship Conference you can listen to it here and here is more information on the Discipleship Conference. :) Found this picture and really like the verse also:

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment