Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Another B.E.A.utiful day!!

Today was a lot better than the last two days. I dropped Aubrey off at school and went to a thrift store. I bought Collin 10 books and it came to $1. How awesome is that? I also bought Aubrey some clothes and me a few things. I then went and walk/jogged on the treadmill only did 3.70 miles today. It feels great to know that I'm getting in 3 miles in an hour. I also had piano today; which I might add I am really enjoying. When I want to just relax, I will just sit down and play piano.

Tomorrow is jogging so well see how far I can go. Well depending on if it rains or not, because if it rains we won't have class, but we still have to post what we do. Then in the morning I'm hoping to get up and do Jillian, so I can get in some strength in along with my miles. Well that's all for today.

KJV Proverbs 15:29~ The Lord is far from wicked: but he hearth the prayer of the righteous.

No comments:

Post a Comment