Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blustery Day

I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about England. The culture, the history, the language! Sorry just had to put that in there, plus it really has been a blustery day today. Winds in excess of 40 mph!

I went and took my Final. I feel as though I did at least an 85%. I know I missed one for sure but it was only worth 2 pts so it shouldn't hurt my grade to much. I ended up skipping my other class, becuase my throat is hurting and I really didn't feel that great. So, I picked Aubs up and we came home early. She was tired so I layed her down so she could nap and I could get caught up on housework, becuase I'm feeling a little bit better. I got all the dishes done and so far 2 loads of laudry. I still have to fold the other two that weren't folded yet plus the two I've done but at least they are clean. Now I only have probably 3-4 left to do which I should hopefully get done tonight. I also picked up things so the house is getting back to normal, thankfully. 

KJV Phillipians 1:21~ "For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."

No comments:

Post a Comment